Friday 23 September 2011

Blood of a Red Rose

Blood of a Red Rose by Tish Thawer
The Rose Trilogy #2

Doubt blooms...

Someone bleeds...

Change is coming... time to take heed.

A YA paranormal romance that continues to surprise with a heroine that’s embracing her darker side, a vampire who's love starts to waver, and a vampire clan who's new Sire is filled with doubt.

~ ROSE ~

I'm Rose Reynolds. I’ve shared my secret and ruined lives.
I’m no longer welcome in my childhood home.
And, I’ve recently threatened to kill my best friend.
I told you I wasn’t as innocent as everyone thought…

~ CHRISTIAN ~

I'm Christian and I’m worried about Rose.
She’s changed and I’m not sure that’s a good thing.
She knows my secret and loves me still.
This I know, because I’m starting to hear whispers wherever I go…

No comments:

Post a Comment